Comprehensive Cosmetic Dentistry in Burlingame
Loving your smile gives you a perfect boost in confidence and overall quality of life. Even with excellent oral care, many of us still have a thing or two we wish to change about our smile. At Burlingame Dentist, we offer several simple and effective ways to improve your smile with cosmetic dentistry. Dr. Linna Golodriga combines dental science with artistic talent to provide customized and unique cosmetic enhancements for a perfect smile makeover.
Whether you're looking to eliminate gaps or deal with stained teeth, our Burlingame cosmetic dentist can help you achieve all this and more. Our team has helped countless individuals just like you enhance their smiles with various cosmetic dental services. Contact us today to schedule your consultation!
CALL US: (650) 697-1711 REQUEST APPOINTMENT
Our Comprehensive Cosmetic Services
Our dentist explains your options during your initial consultation to help you make an informed decision regarding your treatment. We listen carefully to identify your needs and provide you with customized care. Our cosmetic dental services include:
Tooth-Colored Aesthetic Restorations
We use natural looking materials to preserve and maintain your long-term dental health. Cosmetic materials such as porcelain provide numerous benefits, including natural appearance, strength, durability, and safety. These natural looking materials are perfect for people who are sensitive or allergic to metals.
Our aesthetic restorations include:
- Composite Fillings: Composite fillings are manufactured from a blend of tooth-colored plastic and powdered glass, with no toxins. We use them for the dental restoration of decayed or fractured teeth. Fillings provide high durability and strength to weaker areas of your teeth.
- Bonding: Tooth bonding involves applying and hardening a tooth-colored resin material to your tooth using a special light. The material ultimately "bonds" to the tooth to restore or improve your smile.
- Crowns: A dental crown is a porcelain or ceramic prosthetic tooth that our dentist fits directly over your existing tooth. In most cases, we use a crown when your tooth is severely damaged, and we need to protect it from extraction and maintain a functional bite without compromising beauty.
- Bridges: We use a dental bridge to replace one or more missing teeth with aesthetic, lifelike prosthetics. A dental bridge uses crowns placed on natural teeth on each side of the gap to anchor the new teeth in place.
- Veneers: Dental veneers are thin coverings our cosmetic dentist places over the front (visible) portion of the tooth to enhance your smile. They appear like natural teeth and can effectively correct a wide range of dental issues, including stained teeth that can't be whitened through bleaching.
Successful Teeth Whitening
Our take-home whitening kits provide the convenience of whitening your smile when, where, and how you want. Our dentist makes an impression of your smile and crafts your custom trays to promote uniform whitening and better results. If you have a busy schedule, whitening your smile at home could be ideal.
These take-home kits also come in handy whenever you want to do some touch-ups, helping keep your smile brighter for longer. We offer Opalescence® Go take-home cosmetic whitening treatments that hydrate teeth for longer-lasting results and minimize sensitivity. You can choose between custom trays or pre-loaded trays, depending on your budget and preference.
Invisalign Clear Aligners
Straight teeth make your smile more attractive while at the same time providing various health benefits. Correctly aligned teeth ensure a stronger bite, easier brushing and flossing, less wear on teeth, and less risk of cavities.
Dr. Golodriga often recommends Invisalign to treat mild to moderate alignment issues. Invisalign can conveniently and discreetly realign your crooked teeth, improve your smile and oral health. As a clear, removable alternative to regular braces, this cosmetic orthodontic treatment transforms your smile with minimal disruption to your daily life.
While braces apply tension to pull teeth, Invisalign uses a series of carefully designed custom trays to apply gentle pressure and redirect teeth into alignment. The key benefits of Invisalign include:
- Invisible appearance
- Comfortable to wear
- Simplifies brushing and flossing
- Removable for special occasions
- You can eat whatever you want
- Improves your dental health
- Beautifully straight teeth
Dental Implants for a Complete Smile
Dental implants are a popular solution for replacing missing teeth. No other dental restoration effectively replaces an entire tooth like a dental implant. The implant post is biocompatible titanium that naturally fuses with your jawbone, creating a permanent tooth root.
We use dental implants to support various cosmetic prosthetic teeth such as bridges, single crowns, and complete or partial dentures, giving you the most advanced outcomes available. Dental implants can either replace a single missing tooth, a row of missing teeth, or a complete arch of upper and lower teeth. Our dental team collaborates with a skilled and trusted oral surgeon who will place your implant while we customize and add your restoration.
Your Trusted Cosmetic Dentist in Burlingame
At Burlingame Dentist, we strive to improve your oral health and appearance with high-quality cosmetic procedures. Dr. Linna Golodriga and our entire compassionate staff are happy to help you restore your smile and boost your self-esteem. We proudly serve communities in Burlingame, CA, and the surrounding areas. Contact us today to schedule your visit!
CALL US: (650) 697-1711 REQUEST APPOINTMENT