At Burlingame Dentist, your health and the health of our staff are of the utmost importance. To ensure your health and the health of our staff, we do follow usual universal precautions in our operatories and office. Additionally, every half hour to an hour we wipe down the waiting room and common spaces with disinfectant.
For the protection of all our patients and staff due the recent outbreak of coronavirus, we are requesting the following:
- If you have an illness or are exhibiting symptoms, we recommend you cancel and reschedule your dental appointment. Some illness and symptoms include:
- a cold or the flu
- fever or nausea
- severe headaches or body aches
- muscle or stomach pain, chest pain or difficulty breathing
- vomiting or diarrhea
- active tuberculosis (TB)
- mumps, measles, chickenpox
- other contagious disease
- Please wear a face mask or face covering when entering our office. Be sure to bring one with you to your appointment.
- A staff member will ask you prescreening questions and take your temperature prior to entering the office.
Click here to complete our prescreening form.
- Prior to any dental treatment, a staff member will ask you to wash your hands with soap and water and do a pre-rinse for 30 seconds. Additionally, hand sanitizer is available throughout the office for your convenience.
- Our practice has always looked into technology in reducing infection. We use extraoral suctions to reduce the dangers of aerosols, pathogens and mercury vapor. We also have Air Purifiers in our operatory and waiting rooms, along with UV light to sanitize the air, surfaces and equipment. We will be implementing these tools even more for many of our procedures that create an aerosol.
- Please notify our staff before your appointment if you or someone you are in close contact with have recently traveled to one of the countries with large outbreaks of COVID-19 or if you have been exposed to someone else who was diagnosed with COVID-19 or who was quarantined as a precaution.
If you are healthy, there’s no need to cancel your regularly scheduled dental appointment.
Should you have any questions or concerns about your dental needs, we can be reached at (650) 697-1711 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The below links provide additional information regarding the coronavirus:
Our team will continue to monitor the situation and provide updated information when warranted. Thank you for your patronage.
Linna Golodriga, DDS